From 9 August 2021, we will ask you to present at check-in
- A vaccination certificate (complete vaccination schedule with QR code) or
- A negative test (RT-PCR or antigen test less than 72 hours old with QR code) or
- A certificate of recovery (positive RT-PCR test at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old with QR code)
If you are not able to present one of these 3 documents, you will be able to stay at the hotel but will have to take your snacking and your drinks in your room.
You will find below the measures we have put in place to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions.
You can book your stay on our website, a deposit will be taken at the end of the free cancellation period.
All the rates we offer are conditionally cancellable.
- Taking the temperature every morning
- Wearing a mask
- Hand cleaning every 30 minutes
- Wearing gloves and charlotte in the kitchen
- Reception with plexiglass protection
- Marking on the ground to guarantee a minimum distance of one meter between 2 people
- Wearing the mask requested from customers in common areas
- Hydroalcoholic gel available
- Systematic disinfection of room cards given to guests
- Preferred contactless payment
Breakfast / Snacking / Bar
- Possibility to have breakfast on the terrace, in the breakfast room or in your room.
- Respect of a distance of one meter between groups of table
- Wearing gloves and charlottes in the kitchen
- Snacking menu and bar menu on slate
- Maximum number of persons allowed in each common area
- Use of dry steam for disinfection of rooms between 2 guests
- Ozone cleaning of sheets/towels
Swimming pool / Jacuzzi / Play area
- Minimum distance of 1 meter between each group of deckchairs
- Outdoor Jacuzzi: 2 people maximum
- Outdoor swimming pool: open
- Spa privatized
- No waiting area or crossover between clients.
- Dry steam disinfection
- Wearing the mask
- Hydroalcoholic gel
- No entry of delivery men in the hotel
- Protocol for disinfection of delivered goods